We tend to work a lot with multiple YouTube accounts and the question "How can we add you as a YouTube manager" often comes up. So here is the answer!
You can watch the video version above, or follow these simple steps:
- Head over to YouTube and sign in.
- Click on your logo at the top left, then click the little gear icon "YouTube Settings"
- Now click "Advanced" which will appear next to your accounts logo
- Choose "Move channel to Brand Account" link
- You may need to re-renter your password at this point
- Click "Select desired account" and choose your brand account. Side note - If you don't have any options, head over to https://business.google.com/create to create a brand page - You'll need one!
- Once completed, you should return to the YouTube settings page where you can now "Add or Remove Managers"
- Choose "Manage Permissions" where you can add or remove managers!