Here's our take on the 5" Blackmagic Video Assist, a small but powerful monitor/recording solution.
Just incase you want a closer look at my Approx Record Time table, here it is!
- The good quality screen means using this to focus is perfect.
- Recording to SD cards is always our preferred way as we already carry lots of them.
- Trustworthy touch screen which works well.
- DIN connectors mean carrying an extra cable around.
- Not always clear when the device is recording means that you can't see at a glance if you are actually recording.
Buy on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2o249oD (affliliate link)